Forklift (Counter Balanced Lift Truck) Training
Presented on the client's premises we can facilitate either Novice Forklift Training or alternatively for learner's who has had a previous certificate for operation of a Forklift or a Counter Balanced Lift Truck given the certificate had not expired for a period exceeding 90 days, we can facilitate a re-certification course of the Forklift driver Training.
Novice courses are done over a period of 5 days and the re-certification course is done in a day.
The course is based upon SAQA Unit Standard 8038.
The following requirements to be met by learner:
- Candidate must be of 18 years of age or older.
- A declaration from the employer confirming the learner's physical and psychological fitness to undergo the intendant training.
- An optometrist’s certificate confirming that the learner has adequate day and night vision and depth perception. Alternatively, a valid copy of a Professional Drivers Permit may also be accepted.
- Learner to be clothed/equipped with the required Personal Protective Equipment.
- A copy of the expired or previous certificate of competance, if it is a re-certification training session.